Symantec System Recovery 2013 delivers superior backup and disaster recovery for desktops and laptops that enable businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes. With patented Restore Anyware technology, IT administrators or users can rapidly restore exactly what they need, when and where they need it–including entire machines to the same or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders, and granular application objects.
Unlike other technologies, Symantec System Recovery also provides cross-platform Physical-to-Virtual (P2V), Virtual-to-Virtual (V2V), and Virtual to-Physical (V2P) recoveries, making it the perfect complement to physical and virtual environments.
- Restore desktops and laptops from local or off-site destinations in minutes, even to bare metal or dissimilar hardware.
- Recover files, folders and granular objects in seconds.
- Backup to almost any disk storage device including USB, FireWire, NAS, SAN and Blu-ray.
- Perform seamless, automated physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) conversions.
- Capture and protect the entire system, including the OS, applications, all files, device drivers, etc. in one easy-to-manage recovery point with image-based technology.
- Schedule backups to run automatically, including event triggered backups, without disrupting user productivity.
- Built-in AES encryption ensures the security of critical business data in flight and at rest.